Thank you to everyone who came out to support the BACT 2017 Concert For Conservation fundraiser! It is early yet, but it looks like it was a record event for BACT and we can’t thank our sponsors and the Barrington community, members and non-members, enough for all the support.
There were many firsts this year.
- There were over 300 tickets sold.
- We introduced the Countryside Toodle drive (more information below).
- Many owners with their classic cars showed up and were displayed near the concert venue.
- Flesk Brewing, Barrington’s new brewery, came out to serve samples of a special beer called The Conservationist which they brewed just for us.
- and we had our largest group of BHS teenagers volunteer to help this year.
Thanks also goes too Pat McKillen and the Don Cagin Orchestra who got everyone up and dancing in between the rain drops. Check back here for more updates on all of our sponsors, auction winners and raffle winners.